• Emma Harris


You may be wondering whether you need a DBS certificate to work with us...

Absolutely, yes you do need to have a DBS certificate to work unsupervised with children and/or if you are over 16 and you live or work on the premises where childcare is being provided.

If you are starting work with us then we will help you through the process so that we get a DBS certificate in place before you start work.

  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Flickr Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon

Little Caterpillars Early Years and Childcare

Emma Harris BA (Hons), Early Years Teacher and Trevor Harris Level 3 Qualified Forest School Practitioner
Ofsted Registered Childminding Provision and Childcare on Domestic Premises, Skellow, Doncaster
07865 979407 or 07918 101286  emma@little-caterpillars.co.uk